Vitamins are naturally present in food and are needed by the body to perform several body functions such as making blood cells or fighting from diseases. There are thirteen vitamins that our body requires; eight of those create the B-group or B-complex vitamins. If the right amount of this BS Group is taken by the body, it will be helpful for mood, memory, and even it is beneficial in getting rid of migraines.
Despite the fact that the B-group vitamins are found in several foods, their nutrition value decreases as they are water soluble and are fragile. They are destroyed easily mainly by alcohol or by cooking. Even food processing also lowers the amount of B-group in foods, the production of white flours, rice and breads decreases nutritious from their whole grain counterparts. The body has a very low capacity to store maximum B group vitamins (apart from B12, which is stored in the liver). A person who has taken the poor diet for a couple of months may end up with the deficiency of B-group vitamins. Due to lack of Vitamin B12 our body count low red blood cell. To improve this B UP B12 Blueline Product is one of the most effective medicine.Hence, it is imperative that sufficient amounts of these vitamins be consumed regularly as a part of a well-balanced, healthy diet.
Click The Button Below To Buy B UP B1
Types Of Vitamin B group and Their Benefit:
- Biotin –Biotin is helpful in controlling blood sugar.
- Folic acid (B9) – Folic acid Lowers risk of heart disease and helpful in colon cancer prevention.
- Inositol –Inosito is helpful for anxiety attacks.
- Riboflavin (B2) –Riboflavin is helpful in reducing migraine headaches.
- Pantothenic acid – High doses of panethine can helpful in reducing cholesterol levels.
- Pyridoxine – Pyridoxine may relieve PMS.
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) – Cyanocobalamin may improve memory and reverse mental disorder.
Please consult a physician if you are taking vitamin BS for medical use; because some of the vitamins can be deadly if taken in an excessive quantity.
Also Read : Health Benefit Of Daily Workout